Comment on page
AISCODE is the only rule that drives the operation of the Arbitrum City.
For AI, code is as important as oil is to the industry. AISCODE will be applied to all aspects of ARBSHIB, including governance, NFT acquisition, participation in applications, payment for ecosystem projects, and more.
But for now, it is unclear how to obtain AISCODE for AISHIB.
No VC, no team shares, 100% for community members.
Two ways to get AISCODE: Burning Mining and Trading Mining.
Burning Mining accounts for 60%, or 12,600,000 tokens; Trading Mining accounts for 40%, or 8,400,000 tokens. Distribution will be completed in 10 years.
A certain amount of AISCODE is distributed daily, and the amount decreases over time. The table below details the decreasing curve:
- 1.Open the AISCODE page slide down to the [Burning Mining] section, and click the "Burn" button.
- 2.Enter the amount of $AISHIB you want to burn.
- 3.$AISHIB’s burning and AISCODE’s mining will be completed at 12:00 (UTC) every day. Participants will obtain AISCODE proportionally based on their daily share of total AISHIB burnings.
- 4.Once your account receives distributed AISCODE, you can "Claim" it by clicking the button.
- 50% will be burned directly.
- 50% will be stored in an address with a 72-hour time lock, which will be used to incentivize future AIFI ecosystems and build sustainable products, and will not be directly used to incentivize AISCODE. (0x3E61753a9b42E7efeC1335b8D7D4EF3739E57b45)
$AISHIB cannot be undone once it is deposited in the burning pool, please consider it thoroughly before taking action.
The value of AISCODE is related to AIFI in the future. ArbSHIB team cannot promise the launch time or achievements of AIFI, please make your judgment carefully before burning $AISHIB.
Purchase AISHIB valued more than $300 in a single transaction on Camelot, you can not only have the chance to win in Lucky Drop, but also get a proportional share of AISCODE output of the day. The decreasing curve of this part of the AISCODE distribution is as follows:
- 1.Open the AISCODE page, slide down to the [Trading Mining] section.
- 2.Check out your qualified purchasing amount in "My Valid Purchase".
- 3.AISCODE’s mining will be completed at 12:00 (UTC) every day. Participants will obtain AISCODE proportionally based on their daily share of total valid AISHIB purchasing volume.
- 4.Once your account receives distributed AISCODE, you can "Claim" it by clicking the button
The AISHIB you trade can only be used to share the AISCODE output on the same day.